Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Win a children's book prize pack worth over $75!

The Bug That Plagued the Entire Third Grade
Did you know that if you leave a comment on any of these posts, you're automatically entered into a random drawing for an AUTOGRAPHED paperback of The Bug That Plagued the Entire Third Grade? That's right! Just leave a comment and you're automatically entered! Winner will be announced on Friday!

Our second HOT GIVEAWAY is for a Children's Picture Book Prize Pack that includes The Bug That Plagued the Entire Third Grade, and hardcover copies of I'm Big!, Betsy Red Hoodie, I Didn't Do It, and Jeremy Draws a Monster. This is a total package worth over $75 in children's books!!

For your chance to win this amazing prize pack, all you need to do is:

1) Comment on this blog post

For extra entries:

1) Blog about this contest and leave a comment below telling me
2) Tweet about this contest and leave a comment below telling me
3) Share on Facebook and leave a comment below telling me


And if your e-mail address is not included in your Blogger profile, PLEASE make sure you leave a way for me to get in contact with you when you win! (U.S. entries only)

The contest will run through midnight on Friday, October 22, 2010!

8 comments:

  1. This is a great giveaway! I would love to win..

    I think my email is linked to my profile. If not, you can leave a comment on my brand new aromatherapy blog:

    http://allyouneedtoknowaboutaromatherapy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win this prize pack too. Oops just spied US only. Wa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome give away! I tweeted about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love books!! and want my daughter to also!! Love to add the books to our library!! Tweeted about it too : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great prizes Lori! And this is a fun party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and enjoy the journey! This is awesome Lori. Such an inspiration to all of us writers. I'll share this on my FB page for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering, everybody and Good Luck! I'll announce the winner here on Saturday!

    Sorry that it's US only, thriftymomma, but I'm glad you stopped by.

    Tamara, Miriam and Dawn--I always appreciate your support. Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete